Release Date: December 15th
Add it to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/1qXVSfi
Although Summer has made her choice, the danger is far from over.
In order to protect everyone he loves. Nat must continue living with his new identity for however long it takes, even if that means several years later.
Would the love he feels for Summer still lasts, even when he is no longer the Nat Donovan he used to be?
Amazon US: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S59K6H0
Amazon Canada: http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00S59K6H0
Amazon Australia: http://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product/B00S59K6H0
Nat’s Letter to Summer
My Perfect Summer,
It’s been years since we’ve seen each other. I know since I left my intel tells me you have finished college, gone unto med school, and even started your own practice in Los Angeles. I am so proud of you, of all your accomplishments, and how you’ve become the woman I’ve always dreamed you would be. It makes my decision to leave years ago worth it hearing how you’re fulfilling your destiny and living life to the fullest. The only regret I have is feeling as though I’ve missed out on so much of your life. I left trusting that my good-for-nothing little brother Drew would take good care of you, and from this wedding invitation in my hand from both of you, I trust that he has.
I am honored to be the best man at your wedding. I will be there next week at Aunt Sookie’s Malibu Pad for the rehearsals. You two can count on me to be there for both of you.
Your Nat in Shining Armor
Haven’t started reading The Loving Summer series yet?
Summer has always looked forward to spending her summers at her Aunt’s beach house with the Donovans. To her, summers at Aunt Sookie’s beach house was magical, especially getting to spend time with the Donovans – her best friend Rachel and Rachel’s brothers Nathaniel, and Drew. Here at Aunt Sookie’s beach house, they can be anyone and anything they dreamed. For Summer, she had always wished to become as pretty as Rachel and for her brothers to think of her as more than Rachel’s friend. For Nat and Drew, summers at Aunt Sookie’s beach house meant fun and escape, a place where they go to with their mom and sister for the summer, away from city life. They never thought this summer would be different. They never thought things would change as much as they did…and it all began with them falling for and loving Summer.
About Kailin Gow
Kailin Gow’s life is sometimes more fascinating and stranger than fiction, which is being chronicled in a feature film based on a treatment optioned and in development for a release date of 2018. (IMDB.com -The Colorful Worlds of Kailin Gow 2018). Her true life experiences as a world traveler where she has traveled to over 25 countries, logging hundreds of thousands of miles, absorbing the cultures and collecting stories relating to places and the romance of the land, and incidents in her personal life, has inspired her to write and publish over 170 books with over 30 series.
She is noted as an indie pioneer, as one of the first to publish in 2001. Breaking stereotypes, her books has crossed traditional and indie lines, gaining recognition in schools and libraries, as well as the indie community. Her action adventure young adult fantasy series, The Frost Series, an ALA YALSA Reader’s Choice Nominated book series – had been optioned by an international film company and is currently in development as a game and a film at http://www.facebook.com/thefrostseries. Five of her fantasy/action adventure series have been optioned to be made into worldwide games.
Kailin Gow has been known in The World Journal, an international newspaper, to be a phenomenon. She was profiled on the homepage of Amazon.com as an Author Success Story who overcame personal obstacles to become a bestselling author, appeared as one of Amazon’s top authors for the Kindle Fire launch release, and is one of the earliest indie authors who have sold over a million books. She writes for Fast Company as a publishing expert, had appeared on a major network Television News as a bestselling author who writes fiction and non-fiction with a social conscious, and has made speeches and appearances across the U.S. and on top 15 national radio regarding self-esteem and issues relating to women.
Kailin Gow was an invited speaker and signing author at Book Expo America (BEA)2014.
Having experienced bullying firsthand and slander as a woman, Kailin Gow is an active advocate against bullying in the workplace and in schools. She has written Shy Girls Social Club Handbook Against Bullying and has helped launch Stories for Amanda where all proceeds go towards the Amanda Todd Foundation against bullying. She has written several books with the theme of abuse towards women and children, especially the steamy international bestselling The Protégé Series, which launched a book club initiative in battered women’s shelters and won The Indie Excellence Awards at NIEA for Erotica in 2014.
She holds a Masters Degree in Communications Management from The University of Southern California, and degrees in Drama and Social Ecology.
She resides in the American West with her husband and daughter, but had lived for a decade in Texas, and briefly in England. Besides being a full-time author, she volunteers for many organizations, is active in church helping build homes for the homeless and visit orphanages. A voracious reader, when she is not writing, she loves reading an entire series in one sitting! She spends way too much time on Facebook than she is supposed to at http://www.facebook.com/kailingowbooks, but loves meeting new people from all walks of life.
She has over 30 Series, written under Kailin Gow, and more under her middle grade, women’s fiction, and mystery pen names:
***For 16 and up***
· The Frost Series – COMPLETED. Bitter Frost Series Consists of 8 full-length novels.
· The Wolf Fey Series – COMPLETED. Consists of 2 full-length novels and one novella.
· Fairy Rose Chronicles – age 13 and up.
· The PULSE Series – Next Book – Blood Ring (PULSE #9), releasing due to readers’ demand to continue the series. Consists of 9 full-length novels and one novella.
· FADE Series – COMPLETED. ALL Full-length novels. DESIRE Series – All Full-length novels. Last Book, FRENZY – 2015.
· Fire Wars Series – All Full-length novels.
· Alchemists Academy – All Full-length novels.
· Wordwick Games – All Full-length novels.
· Wicked Woods Series – COMPLETED. Consists of 5 full-length novels.
· Steampunk Scarlett – All Full-length novels.
· The Phantom Diaries – All Full-length novels. Last Book, DARK VICTORY – 2015. Stoker Sisters – All Full-length novels. Last Book, SISTER OF THE STRIGOIS -2015.
· Beyond Crystal River – 2015 NEW SERIES.
· SHADES – 2015 NEW SERIES. This is a high concept psychological thriller.
***For 18 and up (New Adult/Coming of Age)***
· Loving Summer – All full-length novels.
· The Donovan Brothers – All full-length novels.
· Saving You Saving Me (You & Me Trilogy)- COMPLETED. Consists of 3 Full-length novels.
· Never Knights – COMPLETED. Consists of 3 Full-length novels.
· Rock Hard Love Hard – 1st book, Rock Hard Love Hard is now Available.
· Sawyer House Chronicles (Spin-off of You & Me Trilogy) – Coming in 2015
· Canvas – Coming in 2015
***For 18 and up (Adult/Steamy Romance)***
· The Protege – COMPLETED. 3 Full-length novels.
· Master Chefs – COMPLETED. Consists of 3 Full-length novels.
· The Blue Room (Spin-off of Never Knights Trilogy) – Romantic Suspense.
· Barely Legal (Spin-off of The Protégé) – Romantic Suspense.
· The Oyster House – Artistic Romantic Thriller set in Hong Kong and England. – Coming in 2015.
**For information on the series, new series and new book releases, contests, appearances, KG-Convergences, and more, sign up at http://www.KailinGowBooks.com.